Meet the Newest Member of the Peach Pass Family: The Pay n GO! Peach PassPosted Jun 02, 2014 by Chris Tomlinson, Executive Director
We are excited to announce the launch of a new Peach Pass option for Georgia motorists – the new Pay n GO! Peach Pass! The Pay n GO! Peach Pass provides access to the I-85 Express lanes and any future tolling facility in Georgia with the added convenience of in-store purchasing and reloading at local CVS/pharmacy® and Walgreens® locations.
Pick up a Pay n Go Peach Pass Starter Kit or Reload Card in the CVS/pharmacy® or Walgreens® gift card section and buy it with cash, or a debit or credit card. It’s up to you.
What are some of the benefits of the new Pay n Go! Peach Pass?
- You don’t have to have a credit or debit card to set it up or maintain it.
- You can purchase the starter kit and reload cards in your local drug store. Use our zip code finder to help locate the one nearest you
- You control how much money is loaded into your account and when you want it loaded.
- It’s easy to check your balance by calling 1-855-847-5071.
- Your account is anonymous – there is no need to provide any personal or financial information.
Having a Peach Pass is a great safety net; even if you don’t drive I-85 every day, it’s good to have in case you find yourself in traffic and want to use the I-85 Express Lane option for a more reliable trip.
Keep an eye out for Pay n Go Peach Pass in your neighborhood CVS/phamarcy® or Walgreens® locations, and pick one up to take control of your commute!