Get a Peach Pass
Got a Peach Pass? If not, what are you waiting for! Just register online, get your Peach Pass and GO!
More good news! Your Peach Pass transponder is free. So you only have to set up your account with the required prepaid amount ($20.00 for one vehicle).
After an account is established, customers will receive a Peach Pass transponder and instructions for mounting the Peach Pass on their vehicle in the mail. Peach Pass customers can securely manage their accounts and update their contact and payment information at the Peach Pass Customer Service Center or online.
You can get your Peach Pass in a variety of ways;
1. Go online to www.PeachPass.com and click on the “Open a Peach Pass Account” module.
2. Customer service representatives are available to assist you Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Automated assistance is available 24/7. Call the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277)
3. Visit one of our Peach Pass Customer Service Centers:
- State Road and Tollway Authority, 47 Trinity Ave. SW, Ground Floor, Atlanta, GA 30334; Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Department of Driver Services, 2211 Beaver Ruin Road, Norcross, GA 30071; Open Tuesday-Friday, 7:30 am-6:30 pm and Saturday, 7:30 am-Noon.
- Department of Driver Services, 310 Hurricane Shoals Road, NE, Lawrenceville, GA 30046; Open Tuesday-Friday, 7:30 am-6:30 pm and Saturday, 7:30 am-Noon.
So what are you waiting for? Get your Peach Pass today and GO!