Register for a Peach Pass by January 31st. Use promo code 75SOUTH.
How to Get $10 in Free Tolls
There are 3 ways to get $10 in free toll credits when you register for a new Peach Pass account.
- By phone: Call 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277) and use promo code 75SOUTH
- In person: Visit a Peach Pass Customer Service Center and use promo code 75SOUTH (click here to find a location)
- Online: Register for a new Peach Pass account here and then send an email to PeachPassPromo@georgiatolls.com with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Account Number
- Email Address
- Phone Number
What You’ll Need
To open a Peach Pass account, you will need the following information:
- Name, address and a contact phone number
- Year, color, make, model and license plate number of vehicle(s) needing a Peach Pass
- An initial payment of $20 to open the account (can be in the form of a credit card or debit card)
- A valid, active credit card or debit card for replenishment of your account
Terms and Conditions
Toll credits for use on toll facilities in Georgia only. Promotion only valid for new customers that open accounts between January 1-31, 2017. Toll credits not redeemable for cash. The $10 toll credit Peach Pass promotion is valid for account registrations which between January 1-31, 2017. The State Road and Tollway Authority reserves the right to extend or cancel the promotion at its discretion. The promotion is a promotional reward of $10 in toll credits. If a customer who takes advantage of this promotion closes their account, they will not be refunded the $10 credit. The $10 toll credit will only be applied to a Peach Pass account and can only be used on Georgia Express Lanes toll facilities in Georgia.