Commuter Credits Ride Transit Program
Do you want to…
Save gas, time, and money on your commute?
Help reduce traffic congestion and your carbon footprint?
Use your commute time for something other than driving in traffic?
Earn toll credits for future use in the Georgia Express Lane system?
Then the Ride Transit program is for you!
What is Ride Transit?
Ride Transit, which is part of SRTA’s Commuter Credits Program, offers incentives in the form of toll credits to participants who also choose transit as a mobility option in the Georgia Express Lanes. When you ride Xpress, Cobb or Gwinnett transit more often than in the past, you can earn $5 in toll credits each additional day up to $150 – but act now! SRTA has a limited number of toll credits for the Ride Transit program, be sure to get your toll credits.
How Do I Participate in Ride Transit? It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Have questions? We’re here to help! Call us at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277).
ATL Xpress routes:
Click here for detailed information on ATL Xpress routes. Please note that only the routes below are eligible.
Gwinnett County Transit Routes:
Click here for detailed information on GCT routes. Please note that only the routes below are eligible.
Click here for detailed information on Cobblinc routes. Please note that only the routes below are eligible.
Detailed Program Information
Still have questions? Read additional details below or review our FAQ’s.
To Earn Toll Credits, You’ll Need To:
- Have a Peach Pass and a transit pass (either a Breeze Card or Token Transit) to participate. Then, provide this and other contact information when your register.
- Peach Passes must be in the form of a Toll Personal Account. Important: BancPass and corporate accounts are not eligible.
- Ride an eligible transit route: Certain routes offered by the Atlanta-region Transit Link Authority (ATL), Gwinnett County Transit (GCT) and Cobblinc are eligible. Please make sure to only ride routes which are eligible for the program. Click Here for a list of the eligible routes.
- Take transit more often than you did prior to the program. We’ll average the number of days you took transit each week prior to the program based on the twelve weeks prior to your registration date – we call this your transit baseline. For example, if you ride transit Mondays and Tuesdays every week (but no other days), your weekly transit baseline is two transit days. You’ll need to take transit at least three days a week to earn a toll credit during the Ride Transit program. If you take transit all five days in a week, you’ll earn $15 that week.
- Take transit trips during peak hours from 6 – 10 a.m. or between 3 – 7 p.m.
- Ensure your registered toll transponder is not in the Express Lane system during the peak hours on any day you take transit.
- You can earn toll credits from your start date (which we will tell you by email) through June 30, 2023.
- Each week, we’ll send you an email letting you know how many credits you earned in the prior week. SRTA has a limited number of toll credits for the Ride Transit program. Be sure to get your toll credits.
- Important note: SRTA will conduct periodic quality reviews of credit earnings throughout the program and reserves the right to reverse any credits that were awarded in error for days that you drove in the Express Lanes during peak hours.