Download Peach Pass GO! 2.0 Mobile App
Want to have your Peach Pass account right at your fingertips? Download the Peach Pass GO! 2.0 mobile app! The Peach Pass GO! 2.0 mobile app helps you to manage your Peach Pass account with a few simple swipes.
Download today! Peach Pass GO! is available for FREE in Apple iTunes and Google Play.
What Can I Do With the App?
Set up a new Peach Pass account using the app
Locate alerts and notifications, front and center on the home screen
Add or edit vehicle and account information with simple touches. Vehicles cannot be removed from your account using the mobile app
Gain access to the Peach Pass Facebook and Twitter
Easily change your toll mode
View your account balances and history all in one place
Gain easy access to Peach Pass resources including FAQs, tutorials, Peach Pass Customer Service Center
You can set up your Peach Pass account and receive your Peach Pass transponder by:
- Signing up online at www.mypeachpass.com
- Calling the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277)
- Opening your Peach Pass Account in person at a Peach Pass Retail Center:
Peach Pass Retail Center
245 Peachtree Center Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30303-1224
Open Monday – Friday – (8 a.m.- 5 p.m)
Yes. If you have a Toll Personal or a Toll Corporate Peach Pass Account, you can manage your account online by clicking on “Open/Manage Your Account.” To access your account, you will need your account number and four-digit PIN or the last four digits of the primary phone number on your account. Your account number can be found on your statement or, for new customers, the inside flap of your “Welcome” packet.
If you have questions about setting up online access, please contact the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277).
Note: Java must be installed on your computer in order to access your online account. Java is free to download.
If you have a “sticker” type transponder that adheres to your front window, you will need to request a new Peach Pass for the new vehicle.
You can, however, move an older black “bumper mounted” transponder to another new vehicle (s).
Call the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-724-7277 for personal assistance or you can order your new Peach Pass online:
- Click on the “Manage My Account” icon and enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Select “Add a Peach Pass” from the left-hand side bar and then click the orange “Add” button to order a Peach Pass for your new vehicle.
- Enter the requested information (new vehicle’s make, model, year, and license plate number) and your new Peach Pass will be mailed to your within 7-10 business days.
- Your Peach Pass transponder will be activated and ready for use in the Georgia Express Lanes when you receive it.