BancPass Pay n GO! Prepaid Card
What features do the BancPass Pay n Go option offer to Customers?
The BancPass Toll Sticker is a pay-as-you-go, cash reloadable toll account. Users will be able to use BancPass in the Georgia Express Lanes, North Carolina and Florida. They can manage their accounts via the BancPass mobile app or website at www.bancpass.com. Customers can also call BancPass customer service at call us at 866.978.5061 for more information.
What does the regular Peach Pass account option offer to customers?
Please watch the following video to see how BancPass works
BancPass is an approved, licensed vendor of Peach Pass. BancPass is the Peach Pass Pay n Go vendor which provides a pay as you go, cash reloadable toll tag account for users who wish to pay for tolls using cash. The BancPass Pay n Go product has replaced the prior Pay n Go products.
The BancPass Pay n Go program offers new customer features to include:
- The BancPass Mobile app for account management
- Monthly statements via email
- Text balance reminders
If you have transitioned to the BancPass Pay n Go program, Peach Pass Pay n Go reload cards cannot be associated with your BancPass account; any amount of funds put on a Peach Pass Pay n Go reload card will have to be refunded. If you have the receipt for the Peach Pass Pay n Go reload card purchase please do the following:
- Send a copy or photo of the receipt to [email protected]
- Together with the email to [email protected] please also include:
- The serial number on the reload card
- This is the ten-digit number at the bottom right of the card
- Customer name (First/ last)
- Customer mailing address
- A phone number where SRTA can reach you
If you did not transition to the BancPass Pay n Go program please call SRTA at 1-855-724-7277.
The BancPass Pay n Go Starter Kit is $20 and includes:
- A Peach Pass Transponder
- A Reload Card
- Instructions to place the Peach Pass Transponder on the windshield, Terms and Conditions of the program; and
- $15 worth of tolls loaded onto the account
- There is a $5 activation fee which is included in the $20 Starter Kit cost
There is a $2.00 fee to reload the account
Please go to www.BancPass.com or call 866-978-5061or email BancPass at [email protected].
Reloading your BancPass account has several payment options such as cash, credit or debit card. Additionally, there are multiple ways to process your transaction, including in-store at Kroger and CVS, online, by phone through BancPass customer service, or via the BancPass app. For more details please go to www.BancPass.com.