How do I get a Peach Pass?
Opening a Peach Pass account is easy. Sign-up through the Peach Pass GO! 2.0 Mobile App, the mypeachpass.com website or contact the Customer Service Center. Each vehicle in a household must be registered for a separate Peach Pass transponder. However, households with multiple vehicles can opt to list those vehicles under one Peach Pass account.
To open a Personal Toll Peach Pass Account, you will need the following information:
Name, address and a contact phone number
Your driver’s license number (Optional)
Year, color, make, model and license plate number of vehicle(s) needing a Peach Pass
An initial payment of $20 to open the account (can be in the form of credit/debit card, check, money order or cash at select Customer Service Center locations)
A valid, active credit card or debit card for replenishment of your account
You can set up your Peach Pass account and receive your Peach Pass transponder by:
- Signing up online at www.mypeachpass.com
- Calling the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277)
- Opening your Peach Pass Account in person at a Peach Pass Retail Center:
Peach Pass Retail Center
245 Peachtree Center Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30303-1224
Open Monday – Friday – (8 a.m.- 5 p.m)
Yes. If you have a Toll Personal or a Toll Corporate Peach Pass Account, you can manage your account online by clicking on “Open/Manage Your Account.” To access your account, you will need your account number and four-digit PIN or the last four digits of the primary phone number on your account. Your account number can be found on your statement or, for new customers, the inside flap of your “Welcome” packet.
If you have questions about setting up online access, please contact the Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277).
Note: Java must be installed on your computer in order to access your online account. Java is free to download.
- Click on the “Manage My Account” icon and enter your username and password to log in to your account.
- Select “Add a Peach Pass” from the left-hand side bar and then click the orange “Add” button to order a Peach Pass for your new vehicle.
- Enter the requested information (new vehicle’s make, model, year, and license plate number) and your new Peach Pass will be mailed to your within 7-10 business days.
- Your Peach Pass transponder will be activated and ready for use in the Georgia Express Lanes when you receive it.