How do I install a Peach Pass in my vehicle?
Your new Peach Pass must be installed on the windshield or the headlight of your vehicle before driving on the Georgia Express Lanes.
For Windshield mounting,
- Allow 3/4 inch from the center of the mirror and 2 inches from the top of the windshield
- If you have another type of tag on your windshield, it must be at least 2 inches away from the Peach Pass
- Install the Peach Pass when the windshield’s temperature is above 50°F (10°C), if necessary, use your heater/defroster to warm the windshield before installing the Peach Pass
Note: Metallized windshields should use the Headlight Installation Procedure below to mount the Peach Pass rather than the standard windshield tag to ensure accurate toll readings.
Step One – Prepare Mounting Surface
Before attempting to mount Peach Pass, thoroughly clean your headlight
Ensure the headlight is free of all bug debris, oil and grime
Step Two – Remove Peach Pass from Package
When removing Peach Pass from the packaging, ensure that you are not bending the Peach Pass tag.
Doing so could result in:
- Permanent damage to your new headlamp Peach Pass
- A violation notice generated due to transactions not posting to your account
Step Three Mount Transponder
- Mount the Peach Pass to the widest part of the headlamp
- Ensure the placement before actually adhering the Peach Pass to the headlamp.
- Do not attempt to mount the Peach Pass to anything metal
Note: If you remove the Peach Pass, please discard.
Do not attempt to reuse or remount the Peach Pass.
CONGRATULATIONS! You have just installed your new Peach Pass. Enjoy your ride. Any questions? Call us at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277), or email [email protected]